Tuesday, August 14, 2007

POWERCHAIN

I wasn't even sure exactly what this was but, I knew I wanted one if it helped with this enormous gap. On August 14th, my Ortho put a small powerchain (it looks like 2 elastics (ligs) connected like this) 0-0 on my two front teeth.
I took some ibuprofen right after leaving and then again before bed. I honestly didn't have much pain at all. It was amazing though. It actually moved my teeth within hours. Don't get me wrong, I still have the gap but, it's not nearly as big.

My next appointment is on September 11th and I will start posting with alot more detail then. I have just started this blog and really regret not doing it from the beginning.

2 comments:

Shontelly said...

Cool! So glad your blogging now. Things sure did move along fast for ya - as far as the power chain and all. You prob didn't feel much because your teeth were still numb! were they?

Michelle said...

You know what, you're right. Things are actually a little numb still. It's weird, I can feel them, but not like I used to. Are yours back to feeling normal??