Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No confirmed date yet

Okay, so I talked to Candy a couple more times and Mary at the Ortho's office (who actually seemed a little annoyed with me) and this is what I've been told. Dr. Weldon (the OS) wants to see the latest molds so he can decide how in depth the surgery will be. If he feels it is something he can do on his own without an assisting physician, then he'll go ahead and keep it scheduled on July 7th. If he feels he really needs him then, we'll have to pick a new date. So, it's the hurry up and wait game right now. Candy left on vacation for a week today so, I'm hoping I don't get lost in the shuffle over there… I just feel like I deserve an answer on this, ASAP!

On a happier note, things have warmed up a little and our new kitten was able to board his flight this morning. We are hoping to have him in our possession by 3:00 today… fingers crossed! If everything goes well, I'll post a picture of the little guy.

Hopefully the next time I write, it will be with good news all around!

4 comments:

Kristy Eng said...

yeah at least thats somewhat good news...hang in there, hopefully your date will stick...ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

bridget said...

Oy! Good luck with the kitten and the OS waiting game! Definitely post a photo later!

Katherine (Kate) said...

Aaaaahhh! Please tell me you are at this very moment holding your little kitty as promised!

Tara said...

Oh man, how frustrating. Good luck, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good news.

Can't wait to see pics of your new kitten!