Thursday, March 27, 2008

POP

So, about 6:00 last night, I was eating dinner and POP, the inside bracket that holds my TPA on the left side broke off. It was poking me a bit so I decided to call and see if I should do anything. The answering machine gives Dr. Posts number and one of the Tech's, Deb. I decided to give Deb a call to see what she thought. I ended up meeting her at the Ortho's office at 7:00pm (thank you Deb!!!) and she ended up just taking the TPA out for the night. I have appt.'s to go in today to have my wires removed and replaced for my cleaning this afternoon. Deb said after the cleaning, she would just stay late and get a new band put back on so the TPA can be replaced.
Last night though, felt wonderful!! It has been 10 very long months with something on the roof of my mouth. I feel like I speak more clearly already. I would love for him to say it can stay out but, I know he's not going to. I'll post a couple of pics tonight after I get out of work. For the first time in a while now, I'm starting to really like the results I'm seeing.

No comments: