Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another call~but wait... it's all good!

Candy from the Oral Surgeon's office called me again this morning. I saw it on the caller ID, and I immediately felt panic.
All is good though. She said she wanted to call and share a little good news with me. Finally! She said she received a call from the assisting physician's office, he IS available on July 11th. She seemed to feel that for some reason, everything is falling into place much better on this day. So, at this point in time... the 11th looks really good. I won't ever say it's a definite though!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I hope and you do too I'm sure, that this is definite. I feel bad for you though, this must be extremely stressful for you. And this a time when stressful is not a good thing. Michelle, I sincerely hope this is it for you and good luck with this; you deserve a definite answer.

holski said...

I know it's not definite.. but it's definitely looking good!!!

V said...

Hooray! Glad you've *finally* had some good news.. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

stephanie said...

Yay for good news!! (Finally). You deserve it :)

Katherine (Kate) said...

Ahhhh...please tell me you're sleeping better at night! This is REALLY going to happen, girlfriend :)

nabukay said...

hi michelle really relieved to hear this cos i know the date thing was stressing you. Sending you lots of happy and positive energy.