Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Buddy

I figured with all of this cat talk lately, I should share a picture of our cat, Buddy with you. What a personality he has. Very high maintenance. He is really good when someone's not feeling well though. He laid with me for hours after my last surgery. I know the pictures don't even compare to Shontell's, I'll have to work on that one.




On another note, I have another call into the doctor. The sinus infection is back. I haven't even been off of the antibiotics very long. Unbelievable. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but, I have already had sinus surgery too. I had it exactly 1 year before my SARPE. I thought it worked, I guess not. So, if I have this next surgery in June too, it will be three years straight of recuperating in June. Third times a charm they say, I hope so!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Here kitty kitty....My husband asked me tonight if we could get a cat..I said NO. I am sooo mean. He said he could stay out on our screened in patio. I thought that would be cruel, and I have NO interest in having a cat in the house. Soooo I have to stick to my gut and say NO. But your kitties are cute. Hope your sinus infection gets better soon.

Shontelly said...

OH GIVE EM A CHANCE MICHELLE!!!! LOL You ol scrooge you! ;) Then again, my hubby ask if we could get a dog and I said "NO!" haha

Your cats is a beaut! He looks nice and snuggley. I think your pictures are just fine. You and Brandy are in the same boat about the sinus troubles. I believe she is getting the suregery too to correct it. Anyhoo.. hope ya feeling better soon!!

laura said...

He's such a sweet looking cat. So cute and snuggly! I wish mine were better snugglers. The cat training got ruined when Hedwig was hurt - he took over the bed, which was Dragonfly's domain before. And he's a good snuggler right now but I bet it doesn't last!