Monday, December 31, 2007

What will the new year bring?

My husband and I were talking yesterday about everything that has gone on this year. It seems like so much and so many changes. One of the best things is that I have met so many wonderful people. You guys are all so great.
Then, I realized the best thing of all… I won't have to say that my surgery will be next year anymore. Woo hoo! Things really are moving along! Come on 2008! We are ready for you!

Happy New Year everyone, be safe and enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Shontelly said...

Happy New Year Michelle. I have a feeling 2008 will be a wonderful year! Any idea when your surgery will be?

Michelle said...

Indeed. I'll toast an Appletini to that one! This past year has been a true blessing for me and I look forward to what is in store for me this year. Thanks for all your support and friendship!

laura said...

Happy New Year Michelle!

This time next year our jaws will be all operated on and healed up. Exciting!

Katherine (Kate) said...

So good to meet you, Michelle, and to have you stop by :)

*clink* Cheers to that!
May your New Year be filled with as much to reflect on as the past one ~ and met with your same sunny outlook.

Looking forward to following your adventures to come.