Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Bling

So I went to the Ortho. with my daughter yesterday so I could get my holiday bling. What do you think? Looking at this picture, everything looks so out of whack!
When I first sat down, Heather looked to see when I was supposed to have my regular appt., for a split second, I think she was thinking I might be able to have my adjustment early but, that's all it lasted. She said yeah, still too soon. Oh well, I'll go back on the 18th and get the real work done then. It'll give me a chance to catch up and wish them all Happy Holidays.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm heading to the mall to go shopping, wish me luck!



Just wanted to share my girls with you. They bring such joy to my life!






3 comments:

Shontelly said...

HAHA!!! That is just too cool. I'm going holiday bling too tuesday!!! ahhh too much fun.

Your daughters are beautys.

Michelle said...

Man..I have to say, I do like the Holiday Colors but I'm not so sure that I could do it. You colorful people are way toooo brave for me. Im all talk hiding behind these porcelain braces! Oh boy less than 12 hours till my cleaning begins!! Yippee!

Michelle said...

oh p.s.
The pic of the girls is fabulous! They are beautiful.