Monday, December 17, 2007

Still here...

Still here, but not much happening. I go tomorrow morning at 8:30 for my next Ortho. appt. I am really hoping to go back into the stainless steel wires. I also hope he puts a bend in it so I can get rid of this gap once and for all.
I'm trying to decide on a color scheme. I really think the red and green have made my teeth look yellow. The blue made them look much more white. I'm thinking I'll probably go that route again.
I'm still on meds for the sinus infection , I hope this round really clears things up.

Cool news: My family and I went skiing for the first time ever on Saturday. It was so much fun. I am so sore, but I figure it was pretty good exercise. My youngest daughter picked up on it immediately and was flying down the mountain. This is something we definitely have to try again. We have gotten over 2 feet of snow in the last week, should make for a long winter.

I was really looking at my bite this weekend. In the beginning, my open bite was so bad, I could bite down and still fit a finger into my mouth. Now I can't. I love seeing progress.

I'll post a new pic tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shontelly said...

I love progress too. :D

Ya know, I went skiing once and I guess I should have started out in the beginners trail because I busted my ass ALL the way down! I vowed never to go again but I think I might have to give it another try when Lydia gets old enough.

That gap should be closing up by now!!