Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OS Appt. tomorrow

So my appointment with the Oral Surgeon is tomorrow. I'm so worried I am going to be disappointed. I hope he at least gets the ball rolling with the Insurance company again. When he sent the request into the Ins. Co. for my SARPE, he detailed the whole game plan including my second surgery. They approved the first one so I'm hoping we won't have any trouble this time around.
I have three major concerns I want to address with him:

1. I've noticed that I have a small bump with a groove type line on the right hand side on the roof of my mouth. Sometimes lately, I notice it gets a little sore and I feel a throbbing pain.

2. When I walk, I notice that on the left side of my jaw, I have this clicking noise. I have no idea what it is, but it drives me crazy.

3. My lips!!! They still bother me so much. They burn and hurt so badly. I use the hydrocortizone way more than the dermotologist recommended. It's the only thing that seems to help though.

So... wish me luck tomorrow and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Ananda Devika said...

You'll probably have your appt before you see this, but Good Luck!! I hope it goes well!