Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another day, another delay

I just feel so down lately. I want to get some concrete news so I have something to plan for. I am such a planner. It helps on vacations, but not a good thing for this journey!
I was all set to have my adjustment, molds and x-rays this morning BUT, due to this delightful weather we are having up here in New England, it's a no go for today. They said I could come in tomorrow at 9:45 instead. I know it's only a day, but I feel like everything seems to be falling out of place orthodontics wise.
The OS office just called and said the Insurance company really needs copies of my molds and x-rays. I'm trying! With my luck, the Ortho. will give me the go ahead and then the Ins. Co. will hold me up. UGGGHHHH!!! It's just a bad day. I'm tired and I'm sick of snow and ice!!! Come on Spring!
I'll post again tomorrow after my appointment, hopefully!!

2 comments:

Shontelly said...

I tell ya, I've heard more complaints about insurance companies on here more than anywhere else. Those shit heads need to get their acts together! ;) I hope you feel better soon. Winter always gives me the blues too.

Happy Valentines Day! Maybe the hubs will cheer ya up today with something sweet.

Heather said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for your comment and I will def keep reading your blog. I too am sick of the snow and bad weather. Just hang in there spring really is close...my brother-in-law is talking about boiling sap to make maple syrup and I always associate that with spring and warmer weather just around the corner. Don't worry too much about the insurance co...Shontell's right they are shit heads. Everything WILL work itself out. I will talk to you again soon I hope. Happy Valentines Day.