Friday, November 9, 2007

The countdown....

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about my appointment on Tuesday. The spacers aren’t really bothering me anymore, just the tip of my tongue hurts from playing with the elastics so much.
It will be so weird to talk and eat again without this contraption being in my mouth. It feels so good to be hitting a milestone, so to speak. It's nice to know I have finished this little part of my long journey.
I'll try and post a couple of new pics so we can see the difference right before the RPE removal and then after. I'll bet the roof of my mouth will feel sooo big!

2 comments:

Shontelly said...

Cool. Can't wait to see the pics. I KNOW your excited!! Tuesday is the day I'm SUPPOSED to hear from my surgeon but you know how that goes. Your gonna love the way your new palate feels.

Michelle said...

Oh boy, I will have a one day jump start to Operation Triangle Removal. I will be sure to post Monday night so you know what happened. Oh by the way, the video, my sons team was sliding in. He was soooo SAFE!! Thanks for viewing.