Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Feeling better

Well, I am feeling much better, the antibiotics are definitely doing their job. Thanksgiving was good, busy and loud. I'm getting some much needed down time this week. I'm really glad I'm not hosting Christmas dinner. Phew!

As far as the teeth go, nothing, nadda, zilch! I've got nothing to share. It seems as though I have hit a plateau. December 18th, can't come fast enough. I desperately want the stainless steel wires back in so I can finally see some movement again. I feel like we're wasting time here. I was hoping for a lot more movement than this before my January appt. with the OS.

My daughter has an appt. on Dec. 6th, I thought about asking them if they would change my ligs too so I could go red and green with her.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, sucks we cant get any progress going. I guess this is just PAR for the course. We will just have to keep an eye on Chris, he has lots of movement goin on.