Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sinus Infection

I had a doctor's appt. yesterday afternoon for a regular physical. It actually worked out pretty well though. I was feeling much worse by the time I got there. She said I definitely have a sinus infection. My first one post op. I started the antibiotics last night and I took more this morning and I'm actually feeling a little better right now. Not great, but better.
If I hadn't had that regular appt. scheduled, I'm sure I would have just tried to get through the holiday. I'm so glad it worked out for the better.
The teeth are still the same. Oh how I wish things could move along faster.

4 comments:

Shontelly said...

Hey, how long has it been since you've received a powerchain to close that gap?

Tara said...

Man, between you and Brandy with those sinus infections. That sucks. But like you said, good thing you were headed to the doc anyway so hopefully it will be feeling much better before Thanksgiving tomorrow. I hope you feel better REAL soon!
~ Tara

Michelle said...

Shontell,
August 14th was when they put on my last powerchain. It's been too long. I think I'll ask for one when I go in December. Although, he says the powerchain doesn't close the triangle gap, a bend in the wire does that. I need the stainless steel wire back in so he can do that. I am so impatient lately!

Thanks Tara! I'm getting there.

Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Michelle,
How is that sinus infection coming along? Mine is still about the same. Maybe microscopically better but not much. Pretty much sucks, but I guess after 8 weeks of this crap I'm starting to sorta get used to just having a plugged up nose as sad as that sounds!

You might fare better since you caught it so early! Although I went at like 13 days after it started and now have had it for awhile!

Anyway...that turkey looks yummy, and I don't even like turkey. Is that yours or just a pic of one?

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Brandy