Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone out there. I appreciate all of your comments and I love being able to read all of your blogs. It is so nice knowing that I'm not alone through all of this. Some days get tough and sometimes just reading that someone else went through the same thing, makes me feel better.
It's funny, when I speak to my husband or family about what's going on. I'll be like, Shontell did this or Michelle had that happen or yeah, I read about it in Amy or Brandy's blog. It's like I know you all. Somehow, you all have become my friends, even though I've never met you. Maybe someday we will.
So, I just wanted you all to know what a difference you have made to me! Thank you!!

I also wanted to say to my local ortho/surgery buddy, thanks for the e-mails Kortne!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Here, Here! You know I had those same ORTHOBLOGGING SPECIAL MOMENTS...days where I just said, WOW, isnt this awesome! I have so much support from wonderful people that I really don't know. Its amazing that I have gotten more support from my Ortho Buddies than I have from my own friends and family. Its really neato when my husband asks me..."When is Shontell getting her RPE Out?" It's like, we have acquired new family! This blog is much better than trying to keep up with each other in ArchWired, isnt it! Im glad you made the jump, Im sure it was well worth it. Well, glad to be of help to you and just know that your blog will be just as much help to others, including myself. Thanks Again....GROUP HUG!!!

Shontelly said...

OH YOUR WELCOME!! I always talk about you guys to the hubby too!!!
It's almost as if blogger buddies make it more fun to have reconstructive jaw surgery - which doesnt sound fun at all does it!!? I give up on talking to friends and family about it all. My real support come from a bunch of strangers ;) and I am SO appreciative of you all!!! I really am.. SO THANK U MICHELLE! AND MICHELLE! :D